Cilantro and Jalapeno (C&J) Taco Salad
1/2 cup (125 mL) C&J Salsa
1/2 cup (125 mL) C&J Crema sauce
1/2 head of iceberg lettuce sliced in strips
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 lb (250 g) cooked skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced black olives
4 medium tomatoes rough chopped
1 Large C&J Taco Bowl (1 per serving)
1/2 cup C&J Sauce (Red, Green, Ranchero)
C&J Home made Tortilla chips, coarsely crumbled (optional)
· In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
· In large bowl, mix salad ingredients except tortilla chips. Add dressing; toss until coated.
· Sprinkle with tortilla chips, if desired.
· Place salad and ingredients in taco bowl - serve and enjoy!
C&J - Nachos Supreme
1 bag of Que Pasa Taco Chips
300ml of C&J salsa
125ml of C&J crema
125ml of C&J salsa verde
300ml of C&J guacamole
300ml of C&J black beans1 package of Oaxa cheese
1 package of Mexican or Spanish chorizo (optional)
· Place one layer of chips on serving platter and sprinkle liberally with grated cheese. Place another layer of chips on top and again apply another coating of cheese. Place serving platter in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.
· Chop up chorizo sausage, and fry for 2 minutes in frying pan. Sprinkle cooked chorizo on top of chips.
· Apply your toppings (salsa, guacamole, crema, salsa verde and black beans) as desired. Serve immediately and enjoy.
** Ingredients should provide you with 3 big servings - each serving should be a good appetizer for 6-8 hungry guests.
Enter supporting content here